According to the published report, the global automotive smart display market size is anticipated to turn up by USD 16.98 billion by 2028. It is likely to expand by 6.2% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The increasing requirement for the automobile and also cockpit electronics, highly developed security features, along with the autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles, is anticipated to impel the market growth.
The altering purchasing activities of the end users and rising demand for the enhanced in-vehicle feel, jointly by the global escalation of high-end, luxury, and premium, cars are, furthermore estimated to power the requirement for the automotive smart display in the market, throughout the forecast period.
The growth in the trade of passenger vehicles, prepared with in-vehicle infotainment systems, and automotive smart displays, simultaneously by the features like instantaneous traffic monitoring, navigation, plus driver assistance, is estimated to boost the expansion of the market for the period of the forecast.
Due to the existence of some major companies like Nippon Seiki (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and Yazaki (Japan) within the region, Asia Pacific held the largest share of the global automotive smart display market, in 2020.
The Asia Pacific region is described by the existence of industrialized nations like South Korea and Japan, collectively with the rising nations for example India and China. The region has come forward as a center for the automobile manufacture, during the current years.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2020, Asia Pacific held the major revenue share of the global market for automotive smart display. This was credited to the augmented manufacture and transactions of the passenger vehicles, within the region
• On the source of display technology, the TFT-LCD sector ruled the market, in 2020. It is expected to continue its leadership, during the forecast period
• The center stack sector retained the main revenue share, by application, in 2020. It was more than 40.0%. Technical advancements in connected and self-driving cars are estimated to boost the order for the center stack displays, in the automobiles
• Due to the growth in the number of electric, autonomous, and semi-autonomous cars, the larger than 10" size section is projected to record the maximum 9.2% CAGR, in the period of the forecast, in terms of the display size
Million Insights segmented the global automotive smart display market based on Application, Display Technology, Display Size, and Region.
Automotive Smart Display Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2028)
• Less than 5''
• 5''- 10''
• Greater than 10''
Automotive Smart Display Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2028)
Automotive Smart Display Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2028)
• Digital Instrument Cluster
• Center Stack
• Head-up Display (HUD)
• Rear Seat Entertainment
Automotive Smart Display Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Various companies for automotive smart display market are:
• SAMSUNG (HARMAN International)
• Pioneer Corporation
• Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
• Denso Corporation
• Alps Alpine Co., Ltd.
• Visteon Corporation
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Panasonic Corporation
• Hyundai Mobis
• Continental AG