As per the published report, the global COVID-19 sample collection kits market size is estimated to arrive at USD 16.3 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by a 3.5% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
The incessant endorsement of the analytical tests for effectual diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection increases the demand for the products of sample collection, for example Viral Transport Media (VTM) and swabs. Besides, a scarcity of testing equipment like reagents, swabs and others has out came in the propagation of fresh companies in the marketplace, in that way, moving the revenue of the market.
Also, invariably increasing international sponsorship, to boost the manufacture of swab, which is presently the requirement of the hour, stimulates natural escalation of the revenue. Several financial supporting organizations are working in the place, are the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Washington Entrepreneurial Research Evaluation and Commercialization Hub (WE-REACH), and the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND).
The authoritarian organizations are performing a key part, like the crucial energetic power of the COVID-19 sample collection kits market, by means of conserving the effectiveness of the product, as well as speeding up the new-fangled approvals.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The major contestants of the marketplace, like COPAN Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher, Puritan Medical Products, and Becton Dickinson, are continuously increasing their manufacture and delivery. Such as, Puritan Medical Products, declared its policy to set up a subsequent resource in Pittsfield, when it was granted USD 51.2 million, in October 2020, during CARES Act.
• North America secured the highest revenue share, due to the maximum quantity of tests and cases accepted in the U.S., in 2020.
• An incessant growth in the figure of sanctions by the U.S. FDA, has considerably impelled the expansion of the sector.
• The outsized proportion of the usage as well as the quantity of oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swabs has credited for the maximum share of this product, in the global market.
• The WHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have suggested nasopharyngeal swab-based diagnostic tests, in the role of the favored form of testing, for the discovery of SARS-CoV-2.
• Europe secured the subsequent place in the market, in the conditions of revenue creation. The existence of important companies like Roche and COPAN Diagnostics within the state, add to the region’s overall income.
• A big quantity of tests performed in the hospitals, together with the institutions of new-fangled hospitals particularly devoted to COVID-19 care, had given rise to the major share of clinics and hospitals.
• In 2020, the function of COVID-19 sample collection kits in investigative surroundings was expected to make up the major revenue share.
• By means of a 42.0% revenue share in the market, swab has caused the domination above the further products of specimen collection.
Million Insights segmented the global COVID-19 sample collection kits market based on Site of Collection, Application, Product, and Region.
COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Nasopharyngeal (NP) swabs
• Oropharyngeal (OP) swabs
• Nasal Swabs
• Viral Transport Media
• Blood Collection Kits
• Other Consumables
COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits Site of Collection Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Home Test
COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for COVID-19 sample collection kits market are:
• HiMedia Laboratories
• Vita gene Inc.
• Quest Diagnostics
• Trinity Biotech
• Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• COPAN Diagnostics
• VIRCELL S.L.
• Form labs
• Danaher Corporation
• Quidel Corporation
• Hardy Diagnostics
• Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• Puritan Medical Products