The global electronic health records market size is projected to attain USD 35.1 billion by 2028. It is expected to develop by 3.7% CAGR in the period of forecast.
The web-based electronic health records (EHRs) are likely to observe the highest enlargement, throughout the forecast period. Since, they necessitate restricted hardware infrastructure that decreases the installation overheads, these systems are suitable for employ in clinics, pharmacies, and small-scaled laboratories.
The companies and suppliers of electronic health records have started to assist in limiting the Covid-19 pandemic, by way of creating telehealth a normal option, increasing access to the information by means of EHRs plus work in partnership to build on in detail Covid-19 dash board.
The induction of electronic health records, intended for billing and medicinal coding, has simplified the procedure, because feeding of the information into computerized arrangement is extra suitable than paper sourced process. Furthermore, these methods decrease the possibility of mistakes in financial particulars in addition to patient information.
Besides, mergers & acquisition actions by the major companies are, furthermore, increasing the expansion of the electronic health records market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the increasing healthcare infrastructure in the nations like India, Indonesia and China, Asia Pacific is expected to be the highest increasing local market for the electronic health records, during the forecast period
• The ambulatory care section that comprises pharmacies, physician clinics and laboratories, is likely to display the highest CAGR, during the forecast period, because of the globally rising figure of ambulatory care centers
• In 2020, North America detained the maximum revenue share of the global electronic health records market, due to the encouraging inventiveness by the government, about health administration of the people along with the existence of entrenched healthcare infrastructure
• The acute type sector detained the highest, above 47.0% share of the market in 2020, owing to the government schemes encouraging the use of electronic health records
• The companies are concentrating on mergers & acquisitions, product presentation, collaborations, and joint ventures, to keep going in the competition
• On account of the greater utilization of these structures by physicians, the web-based product division led the global market, in 2020. It is expected to additionally increase by a stable CAGR, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global electronic health records market based on End Use, Business Models, Type, Product, and Region.
EHR Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
EHR Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
EHR End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Ambulatory Care
• Physician’s Clinic
EHR Business Models Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Licensed Software
• Technology Resale
• Professional Services
EHR Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• The Netherlands
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for electronic health records market are:
• Cure MD Healthcare
• Advanced MD, Inc.
• eClinical Works
• Epic Systems Corp.
• All scripts Healthcare, LLC
• Cerner Corp.
• Greenway Health, LLC
• DXC Technology Company
• Medical Information Technology, Inc.
• Next Gen Healthcare, Inc.
• McKesson Corp.
• GE Healthcare