The global fresh food packaging market size is estimated to arrive at USD 181.7 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 5.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Growing demand for the fresh dairy products from emergent nations is expected to be the important driver of the market for fresh food packaging, during the forecast period.
For the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, the demand for fresh food and vegetables surged, because the consumers insisted for the healthy vegetarian foodstuff. So, the demand for packing of fresh fruits and vegetables got augmented, which helped in the growth of the market.
Particularly, the vegetables and fruits having greater content of C vitamin, observed a major rise in selling, which added more to the augmented difference between the demand and supply in the market.
The rising insists for biodegradable packing solutions have enforced diverse companies to build on products, which are eco-friendly. For example, Amcor plc launched a new-fangled product line, in November 2020. It is a paper-sourced packing solution for cheese and meat. The important companies are always getting hold of the minor contestants to augment their share in the global fresh food packaging market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The major companies are, ever more, presenting routine packing solutions for end-user companies. In addition, the companies are, gradually more, concentrating on the utilization of reprocessed material because it presents total sustainability
• In 2020, the dairy products section led the global fresh food packaging market. It is projected to observe 5.3% CAGR, during the forecast period. Greater reliance on milk for the need of every day protein in emergent nations, is likely to impel the demand for dairy products, in this manner powering the enlargement of the market
• The flexible section held major, 47.6% revenue share of the market, in 2020. The companies are aggressively investing in growing the manufacturing capability of flexible packaging, because of the rising inclination for small price and cost effective packing by the end user businesses
• The market in Asia Pacific is projected to observe the maximum 6.3% CAGR, during the forecast period. The plentiful availability of the raw material along with huge production from end user industries is accountable for the greater share of the market plus the highest enlargement
• The plastic material section held the leading 37.2% revenue share, in 2020. It is projected to observe 4.7% CAGR, during the forecast period. Plentiful availability of the raw material, in addition to lesser prices because of the extreme amount of manufacture in North America and Asia Pacific, are the factors accountable for the greater share of the market
Million Insights segmented the global fresh food packaging market based on Application, Material, Packaging Type, and Region.
Fresh Food Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• Trays & Boxes
• Pouches & Bags
• Wraps & Films
Fresh Food Packaging Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• Polyvinyl Chloride
• Polyethylene Terephthalate
• Paper & Paper Board
• Polylactic Acid
Fresh Food Packaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• Eggs, Meat, and Seafood
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Dairy Products
Fresh Food Packaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Various companies for fresh food packaging market are:
• Pro-Pac Packaging Limited
• CLONDALKIN GROUP
• Sonoco Products Company
• GRUPO LANTERO
• FFP Packaging Ltd.
• FLAIR Flexible Packaging Corporation
• Amcor plc
• WINPAK LTD
• Genpak, LLC
• Clifton Packaging Group Limited
• INFIA srl
• Sealed Air
• Transcontinental Inc.
• PPC Flexible Packaging LLC
• Cover is
• DS Smith Plc