As per the published report, the global laboratory proficiency testing market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1.9 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 7.3% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
The market is stimulated by the growing concentration on the corroboration of medicinal cannabis, water tests, the rising number of cannabis testing laboratories, along with the growing occurrences of food borne infections.
Government proposals to perform dependable as well as precise proficiency testing are anticipated to impel the laboratory proficiency testing market. Such as, the Central Testing Laboratory of the Abu Dhabi Quality & Conformity Council executed a PT program, in association with Biogenix Lab, to confirm the capability of medicinal laboratories, functioning tests for COVID-19 identification.
The programs carried out by the governments, to increase the consciousness, are expected to additionally increase the enlargement of the market. For example, the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ (NABL-IGS) alertness program was carried out to increase the attentiveness regarding the importance of the endorsing geotechnical laboratories in Kerala, India, in November 2020.
The rising acceptance of completely automatic apparatuses along with the mechanization in the laboratories is estimated to increase the expansion of the market. The existence of authorization agenda, intended to battle the challenges, like security and intricacy in the food supply chain, is anticipated to advance the expansion of the market.
The existence of latest environmental safety rules, because of COVID-19, is estimated to increase the progress of the market. For example, the Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab) at Pure Air Control Services was endorsed by the A2LA for the examination of environmental SARS-CoV-2, in June 2020.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The organizations like the College of American Pathologists, the American Proficiency Institute, and LGC Ltd., developed some plans for the laboratories, to enhance their excellence and appraise functioning in the investigation of COVID-19
• More than 130 million hematology examinations were completed, every year in the U.K.
• The corroboration of the cannabis products in the U.S. in December 2018, in addition to the steady growth of this market, are pushing the requirements for the examination of security and effectiveness of it, for the medicinal utilize
• Calibration proficiency check is a new service, being concentrated on, which is credited to the increasing scope for the mechanization in laboratories
• The existence of food pollutants may source more than 200 sicknesses. It comprises cancer and diarrhea. Diarrhea upset almost 550 million people and source 230,000 deaths each year. Kids below 5 years age take 40% of food produced sicknesses, causing yearly 125,000 deaths
Million Insights segmented the global laboratory proficiency testing market based on Technology, End Use, Industry Scope, and Region.
Laboratory Proficiency Testing Industry Scope Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Clinical Diagnostics
• Clinical Chemistry
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Pathogen Testing
• Sterility Testing
• Endotoxin & Pyrogen Testing
• Growth Promotion Testing
• Other Microbial Testing
Laboratory Proficiency Testing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Cell Culture
• Polymerase Chain Reaction
Laboratory Proficiency Testing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Contract Research Organizations
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Academic Research
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Independent Laboratories
• Specialty Laboratories
Laboratory Proficiency Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• North Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for laboratory proficiency testing market are:
• NSI Lab Solutions
• AOAC International
• QACS - The Challenge Test Laboratory
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• American Proficiency Institute
• UK NEQAS
• Absolute Standards, Inc.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Randox Laboratories Ltd.
• College of American Pathologists
• LGC Limited