As per the published report, the global medical equipment maintenance market size is estimated to arrive at USD 61.7 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 7.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
Acceptance of sophisticated machinery, expansion of the markets for the related devices, increasing concentration on preventive maintenance of the devices, along with rising market share of the renovated medical equipments are the factors, expected to power the market for medical equipment maintenance, for the duration of the forecast.
Rise in healthcare expenditure, a gush in the necessity for the technically highly developed medical equipment is also estimated to boost the enlargement of the market. Due to the excessive usage of the equipments in serious health issues, the maintenance of medical equipments is an extremely necessary process. Such as, calibration is a very important process for some medical equipment to increase and retain its accurateness, in this manner averting some security risks.
Furthermore, the rising occurrences of chronic sicknesses, which need long-term treatment for the patients, together with the speedily increasing elderly residents, is expected to increase the expansion of the market. The illnesses like cancer, pressure ulcers, and diabetic foot that needs long-standing treatments to the patients, are estimated to push the medical equipment maintenance market.
Increasing requirement and acquisition of refurbished medical equipments are additional important impacting issues, which might boost the market during the near future.
Moreover, the increasing installation of technologically advanced medical equipment in clinics, hospitals, and diagnostic centers, is estimated to impel the market during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the rising healthcare amenities as well as increasing medical tourism within the region, Asia Pacific is expected to record the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period
• Since, the intended inspections of the equipments needs to be increase, the preventive maintenance service division is anticipated to enlarge by the maximum 8.7% CAGR above the forecast period. These type of programs, by controlling authorities, assist in decreasing the undesirable events and the misfortunes, related with the medical equipments
• Due to the rising utilization of the devices in the healthcare sector, on the basis of equipment, the imaging equipment sector held 35.8% share in 2020 and ruled the market. The surgical instruments division is expected to record the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period, on account of an enhancement in the global surgical treatments
• Owing to the growing occurrences of chronic circumstances within the province, greater expenditure on healthcare along with the highly developed healthcare infrastructure, North America retained 38.4% share and led the global market in 2020
• Ever since , the healthcare organizations are setting up revamped equipments on a big level and due to the increasing demand for these services, the corrective maintenance division directed the market, by the classification of service
Million Insights segmented the global medical equipment maintenance market based on Service, Equipment, and Region.
Medical Equipment Maintenance Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Imaging Equipment
• Digital X-Ray
• Life Support Devices
• Dental Equipment
• Electromedical Equipment
• Endoscopic Devices
• Surgical Instruments
• Other Medical Equipment
Medical Equipment Maintenance Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Preventive Maintenance
• Corrective Maintenance
• Operational Maintenance
Medical Equipment Maintenance Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for medical equipment maintenance market are:
• Alliance Medical Group
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• GE Healthcare
• Althea Group
• BC Technical, Inc.
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• Siemens Healthineers