The global membrane oxygenators market size is estimated to arrive at USD 141.5 million by 2028. It is projected to develop by 1.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The major factors estimated to increase the market for membrane oxygenators comprise the rising occurrences of cardiopulmonary sicknesses and respiratory failures.
Besides, there is a growth in the figure of patients, affected by the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Covid-19. This can need membrane oxygenators for the treatment, result in enhancement of their acceptance. Technical progressions in therapeutic devices are anticipated to additionally push their demand in hospitals.
The major companies of this market are concentrating on developing technically sophisticated membrane oxygenators. The latest improvements in medicinal devices are expected to impel the expansion of the membrane oxygenators market.
The most important global reasons of death comprise cardiovascular sickness. A membrane oxygenator is utilized to take care of the patients, suffering by respiratory and cardiac sicknesses.
Once the heart and lungs stop working to perform the procedure of blood oxygenation, ECMO machine takes away carbon dioxide and supply oxygen in the patients. Therefore, the increasing incidences of respiratory as well as cardiac complaints are expected to generate strong openings for the enlargement of the market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• To accomplish a better market share, the major companies concentrate on the mergers, new product presentation and tactical acquirements
• As a result of the rising frequency of cardiac circumstances like myocardial infarction and cardiac arrest, by application, the cardiac section is estimated to develop by a substantial speed, during the forecast period
• In 2020, North America held the major revenue share of the membrane oxygenators market, because of the rising demand for the membrane oxygenator devices in hospitals, the increasing modernization in healthcare machinery, and dropping expenses on healthcare
• The neonates section detained a major market share in 2020, caused by growing occurrences of pneumonia, persistent pulmonary hypertension, respiratory failure, air leak syndrome, congenital diaphragmatic hernia, and acute respiratory distress syndrome
• The hollow fiber membrane oxygenator sector held the major revenue share in 2020, by type, because they present backing, subsequent to the cardiac shock, like a quick reaction system
Million Insights segmented the global membrane oxygenators market based on Application, Age Group, Type, and Region.
Membrane Oxygenator Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hollow Fiber
• Flat Sheet
Membrane Oxygenator Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Respiratory failure
• Pulmonary embolism
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome
• Acute myocardial infarction
• Post-transplant complications
• Decompensated cardiomyopathy
• Cardiogenic shock
Membrane Oxygenator Age Group Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Membrane Oxygenator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for membrane oxygenators market are:
• Micro Port Scientific Corporation
• Getinge AB
• Nipro Medical Corporation
• Terumo Medical Corporation
• Fresenius SE & Co KGaA