The global printable self-adhesive vinyl films market size is estimated to arrive at USD 4.42 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 4.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Rising product range in the sign & graphics business plus increasing demand for the fleet graphics are the factors, expected to stimulate the enlargement of the market. Growing demand for fleet graphics through the publicity business, intended for stepping up the contact with major clients, is likely to increase demand for the printable self-adhesive vinyl films.
Due to the benefits presented by these separate films, the availability of printable self-adhesive vinyl films in two dissimilar types, for example calendared and cast, offers extra openings to the market.
By means of the increasing automobile manufacturing, particularly in Asia Pacific, the car wrapping application division is projected to observe an enhancement in demand.
Fast urban developments along with growing disposable earnings are a few macroeconomic factors adding to the greater development prospective of the market for printable self-adhesive vinyl films.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2020, Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) was the major local market for printable self-adhesive vinyl films. To fulfill the increasing demand for the product, used for the car wrapping purpose, several companies together with 3M, Avery Dennison, and HEXIS S.A., are developing a range of prints as well as colors
• The main companies have taken on the merger & acquisition policy. Such as, Orafol Europe GmbH got hold of KMPF Vehicle Wrap in September 2019. The acquirement made possible Orafol to increase its market existence in the U.K.
• Worldwide advertising & marketing experts have incorporated printable self-adhesive vinyl films medium in their product policy. Floor graphics are appropriate for performing art centers & theatres, conference rooms, corporate lobbies, reception areas, and tradeshow booths
• As a result of the growing demand for efficient publicity, which creates a long-term influence on the clients, the fleet graphics application division led the market, in 2020
• The calendared films section held a major revenue share of the market, in 2020, because of the qualities containing excessive confrontation to scratch, easy, as well as modest curvatures, greater functioning on flat, and thicker in addition to stiffer quality for trouble-free treatment
Million Insights segmented the global printable self-adhesive vinyl films market based on Application, Substrate, Type, Thickness, Manufacturing Process, and Region.
Printable SAV Films Manufacturing Process Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Calendered Films
• Cast Films
Printable SAV Films Thickness Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Thin (2-3 Mils)
• Thick (More than 3 Mils)
Printable SAV Films Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Printable SAV Films Substrate Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Printable SAV Films Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Fleet Graphics
• Watercraft Graphics
• Car Wrapping
• Floor Graphics
• Labels & Stickers
• Window Graphics
• Exhibition Panels
• Outdoor Advertising
• Furniture Decoration
Printable SAV Films Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Latin America (LATAM)
• Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Asia Pacific and Japan
Various companies for printable self-adhesive vinyl films market are:
• FLEXcon Company, Inc.
• Metamark (U.K.) Ltd.
• HEXIS S.A.
• LG Hausys
• Avery Dennison Corp.
• Achilles Corp.
• Orafol Europe GmbH
• Arlon Graphics LLC
• Lintec Corp.