As per the published report, the global autonomous last mile delivery market size is estimated to arrive at USD 84.9 million by 2027. It is projected to develop by 32.4% CAGR in the period of forecast.
The requirement for the well-organized as well as ultra-modern delivery resolution is triggering the enlargement of the market for autonomous last mile delivery. Technical progressions in ground and aerial vehicle platforms are likely to offer a fresh prospect to the last mile delivery services.
Mechanization in the warehousing as well as implementation hubs is speedily increasing. A significant separation of this, is the utilization of robots for the mechanized travel sourced responsibilities. This area contains autonomous delivery vehicles as well as drones that transport the commodities, from the source to the end.
This expertise presents a matchless stage of control to the consumers above when, where and how they buy as well as take delivery of the supplies, in this manner providing excellent experience to the purchaser. By means of the ability to get in touch with distant and climate intense regions, robots embrace huge prospective to enhance buyer services, by means of giving speedy as well as comfortable delivery.
Robots augment the seller’s communication ability via giving an extreme level of exactness in delivery timings along with the concurrent tracking of packages. Several businesses, together with pharmacies, food & beverages, hospitality, and retail are looking ahead to pull profitable opening.
The market in Asia Pacific goes on showing a sound CAGR, during the forecast period. By means of e-commerce monsters like Alibaba and JD.com, China is continually functioning on the improvement of autonomous delivery robots.
Moreover, the Japanese government is passing on its input to the advancement of autonomous delivery services, to lighten the manual labor scarcity, sourced due to the aging populace along with low down birth speed.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Augmented funds for R&D actions and project backing are likely to offer, new-fangled business openings for the companies, focused on autonomous last mile delivery. Newest startups are ,moreover, projected to go into the market, and make an effort to take over the share of the autonomous last mile delivery market
• The Robot-as-a-Service (RaaS) model is likely to increase impetus, during the upcoming years, recording a robust CAGR for the service sector
• As a result of the rising demand for giving fast as well as price effective services, the acceptance rate of autonomous robots for the long range transport is estimated to boost, during the forecast period
• Due to their simplicity of exercise and greater maneuverability, the aerial delivery drones platform sector is projected to increase by a large CAGR, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global autonomous last mile delivery market based on End Use, Range, Solution, Platform, and Region.
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2027)
• Ground Delivery Vehicles
• Delivery Bots
• Self-driving Vans & Trucks
• Aerial Delivery Drones
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2027)
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2027)
• Short Range (<20 Kilometers)
• Long Range (>20 Kilometers)
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2027)
• Food & Beverages
Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Various companies for autonomous last mile delivery market are:
• Wing Aviation LLC
• Udelv Inc.
• Starship Technologies
• Robby Technologies
• Drone Delivery Canada
• Unsupervised AI
• Shenzhen Yiqing Innovation Technology Co., Ltd.
• Refraction AI
• Kiwi Campus (Kiwibot)
• Amazon.com, Inc.