As per the published report, the global bakery processing equipment market is estimated to arrive at USD 20.24 billion, by 2028. It is projected to develop by 5.8% CAGR, from 2021 to 2028.
The increasing requirements for the parceled as well as fast food items, is anticipated to encourage manufacturers to increase their production capacity, by this means, escalating the orders for the processed foodstuff, during the period of the forecast. Besides, the growing dominance of the commercials with striking visuals, along with the accessibility of an extensive variety of tastes in processed food stuffs, are the factors expected to possess a constructive effect on the demand for the processed cuisines, and thus, bakery processing equipment.
The inclusion of healthful elements in bakery products, in addition to the increasing insist for the gluten-free bakery products, are projected to fuel the enlargement of the bakery processing equipment market, during the forecast period.
Due to the induction of new flavors, the demand for pastries and cakes is estimated to observe escalation. Additionally, the rising intake of snacks is likely to contain an encouraging inspiration on the demand for the pastries and cakes. Due to the significant increase in the requirement for these items, in Asia Pacific and North America, rolls and bread are likely to observe momentous expansion.
Increasing energy expenses along with the labor overheads, plus the prices of the constituents, required for the bakery product, are estimated to force the bakery products manufacturers to select the sophisticated and capable bakery processing equipment, which is able to enhance the general effectiveness of the production procedure. Variations in the costs of raw materials, for example, polymers and stainless steel, are also estimated to affect the general asking price of the bakery processing equipment.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The rising household expenditure of diverse processed foodstuff products, like bread, potato chips and sausages, in the developing nations of Asia Pacific as well as the Middle East region, due to the growth of retail outlets for foodstuff, is projected to promote the demand for bakery processing equipment
• Due to the globalization, liking for westernized patterns of eating, along with increasing disposable income, in Asian countries, the pastries and cakes purpose sector held the subsequent major market share, in 2020
• On account of the speedy globalization, acceptance of automatic machinery, increasing disposable income together with rising expenditure capability of the middle-class people, Asia Pacific market is expected to enlarge, by the highest CAGR, during the period of the forecast
• Since, they are utilized to enhance the effectiveness, improve the line of manufacture, as well as rapidly mix up the raw materials, to make bread, pastries and additional baked items, in greater quantities, mixers and blenders held the subsequent major share, by equipment, in 2020
Million Insights segmented the global bakery processing equipment market based on Application, Equipment, and Region.
Bakery Processing Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Mixer & Blenders
• Dividers & Rounders
• Molders & Sheeters
• Oven & Proofers
Bakery Processing Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Cakes & Pastries
• Cookies & Biscuits
• Pizza Crusts
Bakery Processing Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Various companies for bakery processing equipment market are:
• Heat & Control, Inc.
• Markel Food Group
• JBT Corporation
• GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
• Baker Perkins Limited
• Koenig Maschinen GmbH
• Anko Food Machine Co., Ltd.
• The Middle by Corporation.
• Buhler AG
• Ali Group S.r.l.