The global women’s health app market is estimated to arrive at USD 8.9 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 19.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Greater penetration of smart phones, rising acceptance of health apps, and increasing occurrences of targeted sicknesses are the factors, estimated to increase the enlargement of the market for women’s health app, throughout the forecast period.
The companies are launching applications that are having concentration on a particular feature of women’s physical condition. For example, Health and Her Ltd. introduced an app to help women for the duration of nine important indications of menopause and perimenopause, in October 2020.
The women’s health app will investigate indications of user and offer advice about the enhancement required, along with provide assistance for scheduling of exercise, meditation, in conjunction with video to support sleep.
There are diverse categories of purposes of women’s health app such as, in sickness administration, pregnancy tracking & postpartum care, fitness & nutrition, menopause, and menstrual fitness. The major companies are working together with health associations to enhance the effectiveness of mobile applications.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The business is, moreover, observing presentation of new products, and mergers& acquisitions. For example, Apple Inc. declared the presentation of the Cycle Tracking app for iPhone and the apple watch, in September 2019. The application is intended to follow the symptoms, fertility window and periods.
• As a result of the factors like the increasing implementation of digital technology, North America retained the major revenue share in 2020.
• The Covid-19 pandemic is upsetting women’s physical condition. For example, expecting women are facing the questions such as augmented pressure of constricting Covid-19, avoid prenatal activities because of the limitations on a stay at healthcare center, and monetary insecurity. These factors are anticipated to augment the acceptance of women’s health app to encounter the healthcare associated necessities
• The market in Asia Pacific is likely to record the highest enlargement, during the forecast period. It is powered by augmented demand for health apps together with the growth of low priced mobile equipment in the nations like Thailand and Malaysia.
• The menstrual health section held the major revenue share and led the market for women’s health app, in 2020. It is estimated to observe the highest development during the forecast period. The features adding to the expansion of the section are growing acceptance of menstrual cycle tracking applications and product presentation. Crucial companies like Apple and Fit bit are launching apps to follow menstrual cycles and forecast ovulation stage together with fertility windows
Million Insights segmented the global women’s health app market based on type and region:
Women’s Health App Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Fitness & Nutrition
• Menstrual Health
• Pregnancy Tracking & Postpartum Care
• Disease Management
Women’s Health App Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
Various companies for women’s health app market are:
• Glow, Inc.
• Fit bit, Inc.
• Google Inc.
• Apple Inc.
• Flo Health, Inc.